Monkii is a respected independent digital agency based in the heart of the CBD. We are seeking a Senior Drupal Developer to work on large, interesting web projects and craft delightful experiences for our clients. You’ll be part of our team of Drupal Developers and will take part in developing our methodology, best practices and tooling.
You will be working on well organised projects for high profile national and international clients like Melbourne White Night, Zoos Victoria and the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. Check out some of our recent work for a taste of what you will be working on.
Essential skills you will have
- 3+ years Drupal development experience
- Solid understanding of modern, object oriented PHP
- Drupal 7 / 8 development – custom modules, theming, integration
- A passion for best practice coding
- Have delivered a Drupal 8 website, from architecture through post-launch support and monitoring
- Version control using git
Anything else you can bring to the table is a bonus
- Laravel / symfony experience
- Experience with Vue.js, React or Backbone.js
- Experience working collaboratively with front end developers
- Creating and working with APIs
- PHP testing methodology
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design patterns
- Command line knowledge
- Linux server administration
What you get
- A supportive culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- An experienced team that knows and understands Drupal
- An exciting and creative environment to work in
- A competitive salary package
- Career development – attending conferences, ongoing training and mentoring
- ‘Bring your dog to work’ day is every day
One other thing
We are a well organised studio and believe in the importance of a work life balance. This is not an ‘Adland’ environment. Importantly:
- You will go home on time
- You won’t forget what your family / friends / pets look like
- You will work with a variety of clients and won’t get burnt out
- You will love working here!
This is a full-time position. If this sounds like your dream job please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A short introduction including a couple of your favourite websites (and why you like them)
- A brief CV
If you have any questions about the position or what it’s like to work at Monkii, please contact Matt Fenton on 03 9663 1029.
We are not seeking assistance from recruitment agencies regarding this role – thanks.